£695 + VAT
Duration – Two days
Please note: Our integrated management systems internal auditing course has now been updated from BS 18001 to ISO 45001
The integration of management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001) has an impact on the way internal audits are conducted.
This course has been designed to give delegates an awareness of the value of integrated management systems as well as an overview of the implications for internal audits.
By reference to ISO 19011 (guidelines for quality and/or environmental management systems auditing) delegates will be shown the role of internal auditors and how they interface with other management activities.
Delegates will be acquainted with the requirements of all three standards, in particular, their commonality of approach and content.
Attending this course will enable delegates to develop the skills required to carry out integrated audits covering more than one management system.
It will also enable those responsible to use auditing effectively to maintain and improve their management systems.
Book a place or to make an inquiry call us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750
Download the training course booking form.
- 13-14 November 2019, High Wycombe (confirmed)
- 30-31 January 2020, High Wycombe
- 13-14 February 2020, High Wycombe
- 2-3 April 2020, High Wycmobe
- 18-19 June 2020, High Wycombe
- 12-13 August 2020, High Wycombe
- 24-25 September 2020, High Wycombe
- 19-20 November 2020, High Wycombe
Integrated management systems internal auditing training course details
You should attend this course if:
- You have a responsibility for managing your organization’s company’s integrated management system
- You are nominated to implement and achieve certification of a company’s integrated management system.
You will learn about:
- Introduction to management systems
- Information on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Conduction of audit
- Auditor characteristics
- Reporting the audit including non-conformities
- Corrective action and follow-up.
Recent comment from a workshop delegate
''Just a quick note to say thank you for the provision of the course earlier this week. My colleagues and I all really enjoyed the course and gained a lot from it!''
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.