Accreditation is an oversight role that underpins the quality, impartiality and competence of the certification services provided by BM TRADA.
Accreditation demonstrates to the marketplace that BM TRADA is technically competent to audit and certify activity in accordance with the requirements of national and international standards and regulations such as ISO 17021, ISO 17024 and ISO 17065. Users of accredited certification services can be confident in the quality of the processes used, the competence of our colleagues and the reliability and accuracy of results.
Our accredited certificates will include the applicable accreditation symbol for example UKAS. The symbol has a dual role; it enables us to demonstrate our competence and allows consumers of certification services to easily recognize quality providers.
- ASI Accreditation for FSC and RSPO
- UKAS Accreditation EMS Certificate - ISO 17021-1 2015
- UKAS Accreditation EnMS Certificate - ISO 17021-1 2015
- UKAS Accreditation HSMS Certificate - ISO 17021-1 2015
- UKAS Accreditation ISMS Certificate - ISO 17021-1 2015
- UKAS Accreditation Personnel Certificate - ISO 17024-2012
- UKAS Accreditation Product Certificate - ISO 17065-2012
- UKAS Accreditation QMS Certificate - ISO 17021-1 2015
Please contact us with any questions.
+44 (0) 1494 569 750