BM TRADA provides joinery inspection services which include verification of design detailing, construction and installation of internal and external joinery, i.e. cladding, doors, windows, flooring and skirting etc.
Our joinery inspection services include:
- Reviews of drawings of proposed joinery design and species selections
- Determination of the cause or causes of failures such as in-service distortion, bowing, fissuring and water leakage, including reviews of glazing systems
- Site assessments of timber quality used for the manufacture of joinery
- Site and laboratory appraisals of door and window construction and its influence on in-service performance
- Site assessments of design, building and installation details and their influence on long-term performance and moisture uptake
- Surveys to determine the cause or causes of biological decay.
BM TRADA’s expert team of timber consultants can provide consultancy support in legal disputes involving joinery.
Other Timber Inspection Services
BM TRADA has a long history of providing consultancy on a wide range of timber products and services.
Timber Preservative Testing
BM TRADA offers timber preservative testing of treated wood using test methods and protocols from relevant British and European Standards to establish whether treatment levels in wood samples have been met at the time of treatment.
Our experts provide a range of courses from visual strength grading through to designing with Eurocode 5.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.