ASI approved training provider
£895 + VAT
2024 dates:March 5-8, June 24-27, September 23-26, December 9-10.
Location – BM TRADA, Chiltern House, Stocking Lane, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP14 4ND
BM TRADA can offer both in-house and remote training courses. To discuss your requirements, please contact us
RSPO Lead Auditor training course details
The RSPO Lead Auditor training course is fully endorsed by Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) and satisfies the structured training and examination requirements as the first step to achieving RSPO Lead Auditor status. It has been approved to the new 2020 standard
The course includes group seminars, exercises and presentations. It concludes with a two-hour written exam.
Recent comment from a workshop delegate:
''Thank you so much for the valuable 4 days training. I really enjoyed it and appreciated the input, sharing and training materials, it’s awesome and well organised training. I surely recommend BMTRADA for any RSPO Related training in future.''
You should attend this course if:
- You are an IRCA 9001 Lead Auditor and wish to become an RSPO approved supply chain auditor
- Your organization is considering or has started the implementation of palm oil certification
- You are involved in preparing for an assessment
- You are a manager or member of an internal audit team.
You will learn about:
- An introduction to palm oil
- RSPO governance, mission, membership and funding
- RSPO supply chain certification scheme and units of certification
- RSPO Palm Trace, RSPO Next
- RSPO trademark and corporate logo use
- The certification cycle of evaluation, surveillance and re-evaluation
- Corrective action reports (CARs)
- Audit scenarios/report writing.
Before this course you will need:
- Advanced, post-high school education degree, diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years field working experience in similar supply chains, or equivalent related to and as necessary for the certification process. Note: Field working experience refers to direct working experience or practical experience in auditing the palm oil sector
- Successful completion of internationally recognized ISO 9001 lead auditor training course
Successful completion of the course requires delegates to pass a tutor assessment and an invigilated examination. Access to a webcam is therefore essential for participation on this course when delivered remotely.
We also offer a refresher training course via E-Learning for current RSPO Lead Auditors who wish to maintain their auditing.
BM TRADA is a certification body and training provider and does not provide any consultancy during public or private training.
Although trainers will answer questions and provide information on best practices during the course, they do not provide specific consultancy, nor solutions or advice relating to organization issues.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.