Non-Residential £895 + VAT
Duration - 4 days (9am-1pm).
The RSPO Lead Auditor training course is fully endorsed by Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), and satisfies the structured training and examination requirements as the first step to achieving RSPO Lead Auditor status. It has been approved to the new 2020 standard
The course includes group seminars, exercises and presentations. It concludes with a two-hour written exam.
Recent comment from a workshop delegate:
''I wanted to thank you for such a successful training session held last week. While a significant investment for us, it was most beneficial for the participants. The feedback from our end was excellent, well done, they are a tricky bunch! We also really appreciated the prompt marking of the exams, the feedback given by the tutor, and seamless organization of the whole course.''
2021 dates: 21-24 June, 27-30 September, 6-9 December.
Book a place or to make an inquiry call us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the training course booking form and return it to us.
Remote Training is now available for this course. The training will be delivered via the TEAM’s application in a simulated classroom setting. Sessions are scheduled once a minimum group size is achieved (minimum of 5 / maximum of 8). If you would like to register for our next event please express your interest using the contact form above.
RSPO Lead Auditor training course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are an IRCA 9001 Lead Auditor and wish to become an RSPO approved supply chain auditor
- Your organization is considering or has started the implementation of palm oil certification
- You are involved in preparing for an assessment
- You are a manager or member of an internal audit team.
You will learn about:
- An introduction to palm oil
- RSPO governance, mission, membership and funding
- RSPO supply chain certification scheme and units of certification
- RSPO Palm Trace, RSPO Next
- RSPO trademark and corporate logo use
- The certification cycle of evaluation, surveillance and re-evaluation
- Corrective action reports (CARs)
- Audit scenarios/report writing.
Before this course you will need:
- Advanced, post-high school education degree, diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years field working experience in similar supply chains, or equivalent related to and as necessary for the certification process. Note: Field working experience refers to direct working experience or practical experience in auditing the palm oil sector
- Successful completion of internationally recognized ISO 9001 lead auditor training course
We also offer a refresher training course via E-Learning for current RSPO Lead Auditors who wish to maintain their auditing.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.