IRCA Registered (A18104)
This is a practical course that satisfies the structured training and examination requirements as the first step to achieving IRCA Registered Auditor status.
£1195 + vat
This is now available as a remote course:
2021 dates: 4-8 October and 6-10 December
2022 dates: 17-21 January, 25-29 April, 4-8 July, 3-7 October and 5-9 December.
To make an inquiry about this course contact us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us email@example.com
Download our training course booking form and email it back to us.
While our training courses continue to be successfully delivered online, we are closely monitoring the situation regarding classroom delivery. If this is your preference please do contact us so that we can let you know the latest information.
Our last course had a 90% pass rate and was rated 4.8/5 overall by the delegates!
ISO 9001 lead auditor training course details
The course includes role-play, seminars, exercises, audit workshops and presentations. It concludes with a two-hour written exam.
You should attend this course if:
- You have some experience of quality management systems and are seeking registration as an auditor or lead auditor under the IRCA registration scheme rules
- You are involved in conducting supplier assessments or monitoring quality management systems
- You are a senior manager who manages auditors and/or an audit programme
- You are a quality professional or consultant wishing to enhance or refresh your knowledge.
You will learn about:
- Quality management principles and documentation
- Accreditation and certification of management systems
- Introduction to audits and audit preparation
- Performing an audit
- Closing meeting, reporting and follow-up
- Certification of auditors and IRCA.
Before this course you will need either knowledge of the following quality management principles:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- The relationship between customer satisfaction and quality management
- Commonly used terms and definitions and the eight quality principles in ISO 9000
- The process approach and model of a process based quality management system
- The structure and content of ISO 9001 or knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 (gained by completing an IRCA certified QMS Foundation training course or equivalent).
Recent comment from a workshop delegate
''Just wanted to drop you a quick line to personally thank you for help with all the arrangements that made last week possible, thanks to all the staff at BM TRADA for making the week comfortable. It was a really good course, both in terms of structure and content and I learnt a great deal, the tutor was very informative and clear with his description and interpretation of the ISO 9001 system.
The venue I thought was very good. The break out area where we could grab coffee but also did some exercises meant we were never stuck in the same room for long. It helped relax you and meant we could mingle easily - Looking forward to my next course.''
Other ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Training Courses
BM TRADA provides a wide range of ISO 9001 quality management systems training course training courses suitable for internal auditors or auditors.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.