IRCA Registered (A18104) This is a practical course that satisfies the structured training and examination requirements as the first step to achieving IRCA Registered Auditor status.
What is the cost?
£1195 + VAT
Which dates is the course running on?
2023 dates: 3-7 July; 2-6 October; 4-8 December
How long is the course?
Duration – five days
Where is it?Location – BM TRADA, Chiltern House, Stocking Lane, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP14 4ND BM TRADA can offer both in-house and remote training courses. To discuss your requirements, please contact us, or phone +44 (0) 1494 569 750.
Our last course had a 90% pass rate and was rated 4.8/5 overall by the delegates!
ISO 9001 lead auditor training course details
The course includes role-play, seminars, exercises, audit workshops and presentations. It concludes with a two-hour written exam.
Why should I attend this training course?
- You have some experience of quality management systems and are seeking registration as an auditor or lead auditor under the IRCA registration scheme rules
- You are involved in conducting supplier assessments or monitoring quality management systems
- You are a senior manager who manages auditors and/or an audit programme
- You are a quality professional or consultant wishing to enhance or refresh your knowledge.
What will I learn?
- Quality management principles and documentation
- Accreditation and certification of management systems
- Introduction to audits and audit preparation
- Performing an audit
- Closing meeting, reporting and follow-up
- Certification of auditors and IRCA.
Are there any pre-course requirements?
Before this course you will need either knowledge of the following quality management principles:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- The relationship between customer satisfaction and quality management
- Commonly used terms and definitions and the eight quality principles in ISO 9000
- The process approach and model of a process based quality management system
- The structure and content of ISO 9001 or knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 (gained by completing an IRCA certified QMS Foundation training course or equivalent).
Successful completion of the course requires delegates to pass a tutor assessment and an invigilated examination. Access to a webcam is therefore essential for participation on this course when delivered remotely.
Recent Feedback from delegates:
''Just wanted to drop you a quick line to personally thank you for help with all the arrangements that made last week possible, thanks to all the staff at BM TRADA for making the week comfortable. It was a really good course, both in terms of structure and content and I learnt a great deal, the tutor was very informative and clear with his description and interpretation of the ISO 9001 system.
The venue I thought was very good. The breakout area where we could grab coffee but also did some exercises meant we were never stuck in the same room for long. It helped relax you and meant we could mingle easily - Looking forward to my next course.''
''Following my recent attendance at the BM TRADA ISO 9001:2015 course I would like to personally thank you for help and support with all the arrangements and to all the supportive staff at BM TRADA. I thoroughly enjoyed the course, both in terms of structure and content. The course tutor was very knowledgeable and always supportive and helpful in support of one’s learning.
The venue I felt was excellent and created a pleasant and appropriate learning environment in support of a successful outcome. I enjoyed meeting new people and the teamwork among the delegates in the Workshop and Exercise sessions. I look forward returning to BM TRADA to continue my auditing learning journey.''
BM TRADA is a certification body and training provider and does not provide any consultancy during public or private training.
Although trainers will answer questions and provide information on best practices during the course, they do not provide specific consultancy, nor solutions or advice relating to organization issues.
Other ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Training Courses
BM TRADA provides a wide range of ISO 9001 quality management systems training course training courses suitable for internal auditors or auditors.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.