£495 + VAT
Duration - One day
Our ISO 9001 internal auditing course will enable you to conduct effective internal audits of quality management systems. It will help you to understand quality management systems and the benefits they bring.
This course is based on the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. Through reference to ISO 19011 (guidelines for quality and/or environmental management system auditing) you will be shown the role of internal auditors and their relationship with other management activities.
To make an inquiry about this course contact us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our training course booking form and email it back to us.
- 29 January 2020, High Wycombe
- 12 February 2020, High Wycombe
- 1 April 2020, High Wycombe
- 17 June 2020, High Wycombe
- 11 August 2020, High Wycombe
- 23 September 2020, High Wycombe
- 18 November 2020, High Wycombe
ISO 9001 internal auditing training course details
Delegate workshops, role play and other accelerated learning techniques help consolidate the tutorial elements of this course.
You should attend this course if:
- You are preparing to implement a quality management system
- You are involved in preparing your organisation for an assessment
- You have recently taken on a quality management role
- You are a member of an internal audit team.
You will learn about:
- The definition of quality
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- An introduction to audit planning
- An introduction to conducting the audit
- Reporting the audit and non-conformity reporting
- Audit follow-up and corrective action.
"An extremely enjoyable and very well delivered course. It has helped me enormously to understand the basics of auditing, and I feel considerably more confident now.”
Her Majesty’s Prison Service.
Other ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Training Courses
BM TRADA provides a wide range of ISO 9001 quality management systems training course training courses suitable for internal auditors or auditors.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.