£195 + VAT
Duration - Half day
What will the awareness workshop cover?
- Overview of BS EN 1090 / Factory Production Control (FPC) – Inc. recent revision (see note below)
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Key terms and definitions
- Hints and tips for conducting an internal audit / preparing for external audit
- Q&A session
The workshop will commence at 09:30 – 13:00.
Networking lunch will be available between 13:00 – 14:00.
To register your interest call us via 01494 569 841 or email us.
Download our training course booking form.
BS EN 1090 and ISO 9001:2015 awareness training course details
You will learn about:
- The definition of quality
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- An introduction to audit planning
- An introduction to conducting the audit
- Reporting the audit and non-conformity reporting
- Audit follow-up and corrective action.
BM TRADA is a certification body and training provider and does not provide any consultancy during public or private training.
Although trainers will answer questions and provide information on best practices during the course, they do not provide specific consultancy, nor solutions or advice relating to organization issues.
Other ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Training Courses
BM TRADA provides a wide range of ISO 9001 quality management systems training course training courses suitable for internal auditors or auditors.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.