CQI IRCA certified training course
Non-Residential £845 + VAT
Residential £1,145 + VAT
Duration – Three days
The ISO 45001 auditor conversion training course is designed to train auditors and lead auditors in the principles and practice of the assessment of occupational health and safety management systems for compliance with the ISO 45001 standard.
This course is based on the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018.
During the training course you will learn to develop auditing skills specific to ISO 45001 using a variety of analytical and structured methods of approach.
This is a practical course which includes presentations and accelerated learning techniques.
The course concludes with a one hour 40 minute examination.
2021 dates: 25-27 May, 20-22 September.
To make an inquiry about this course contact us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our training course booking form and email it back to us.
Our last course was rated 4.5/5 overall by the delegates!
ISO 45001 auditor conversion training course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are familiar with audit techniques and wish to become an occupational health & safety management systems auditor or lead auditor
- You are an occupational health & safety management consultant or specialist, or are involved in occupational health & safety management.
You will learn about:
- The purpose and content of ISO 45001, the ISO 45000 series of guidance standards and the relevant legislative framework
- The role of an auditor/lead auditor in accordance with ISO 19011, interpreting the requirements of ISO 45001
- General occupational health & safety issues and impacts.
Before this course you will need
To have successfully completed a CQI IRCA Lead Auditor course or equivalent, for example ISO 9001, and you should be competent in auditing process based management systems. Previous experience within the occupational health and safety sector is beneficial but not essential.
Bespoke and in-house courses
Training courses on your own premises and tailored to your needs.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.