£495 + VAT
Duration – One day
This course will enable you to conduct effective internal audits of environmental management systems. It will help you to understand environmental management systems and the benefits they bring.
This course is based primarily on the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015.
However during the co-existence period of the standard the course will still refer to ISO 14001: 2004.
Through reference to ISO 19011 (guidelines for quality and/or environmental management system auditing) you will be shown the role of internal auditors and their relationship with other management activities.
This is an interactive workshop which uses role play and other accelerated learning techniques to help consolidate the tutorial elements of this course.
Book a place or to make an inquiry call us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the training course booking form.
- 27 January 2020, High Wycombe
- 19 February 2020, High Wycombe
- 30 March 2020, High Wycombe
- 15 June 2020, High Wycombe
- 21 September 2020, High Wycombe
- 16 November 2020, High Wycombe
ISO 14001: 2015 internal auditing training course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are preparing to implement an environmental management system
- You are involved in preparing your organisation for an environmental management system assessment
- You have recently taken on an environmental management role you are a member of an internal audit team.
You will learn about:
- Introduction to environmental management system
- Environmental legislation
- Overview of the standard
- Evaluation of significance
- Audit planning
- Conducting the audit
- Auditor characteristics
- Reporting the audit and non-conformity reporting
- Audit follow-up and corrective action.
"This was an informative course and provided me with a thorough review of ISO 14001, clarifying many aspects for me.”
Ross Wood, Durkan Ltd.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.