CQI IRCA certified training course
Please note due to COVID-19, we are able to offer this training course remotely over four consecutive days 9am-3pm.
2021 dates: 9-12 August, 18-21 October.
Non-Residential £895 + VAT
Duration - Our usual three classroom days are now split over four remote learning days (9am-3pm) due to the pandemic
IRCA Registered (18225)
This course is designed to train auditors and lead auditors in the principles and practice of the assessment of environmental management systems for compliance with the ISO 14001 standard. This course is based on the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015.
You will learn to develop auditing skills specific to ISO 14001 using a variety of analytical and structured methods of approach.
This is a practical course which includes presentations and accelerated learning techniques.
The course concludes with a 1 hour 40 minutes examination.
Book a place or to make an inquiry call us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the training course booking form and return it to us.
Our last course was rated 5/5 overall by the delegates!
ISO 14001:2015 auditor conversion training course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are familiar with audit techniques and wish to become an environmental management systems auditor or lead auditor
- You are an environmental consultant or specialist, or are involved in environmental management.
You will learn about:
- The purpose and content of ISO 14001, the ISO 14000 series of guidance standards and the relevant legislative framework
- The role of an auditor/lead auditor in accordance with ISO 19011, interpreting the requirements of ISO 14001
- General environmental issues and impacts
- The three main environmental management themes.
Before this course you will need to have successfully completed an IRCA Lead Auditor course or equivalent, for example ISO 9001.
You should be competent in auditing process based management systems.
Previous experience within the environmental sector, or with environmental management is beneficial but not essential.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.