£495 + VAT
Duration – One day
Effective energy management is a priority for many organisations facing sharp rises in energy costs and the requirement to demonstrate compliance with recent legislation including the Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS phase 3).
This workshop will inform delegates about the choices available to meet legislative and statutory regulations, or to just positively impact energy costs and environmental impact within their organisation.
To find out more please call us on: +44 (0) 1494 840 774 or contact us
Download the training course booking form.
ISO 50001 Awareness workshop course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are a manager responsible for meeting your business's energy strategy
- You are a business owner or operator looking to reduce your energy costs
- You are investigating ISO 50001 certification to meet your organizations ESOS phase 3 obligations.
You will learn about:
- Reviewing energy within the context of the environment and the workplace
- The commercial, social and environmental benefits of applying an energy policy
- Understanding energy legislation and schemes
- Overview of ISO 50001, its clauses and evidence requirements
- Maintaining an Energy Management System (EnMS) - what will be involved?
- The next steps towards EnMS certification.
BM TRADA is a certification body and training provider and does not provide any consultancy during public or private training.
Although trainers will answer questions and provide information on best practices during the course, they do not provide specific consultancy, nor solutions or advice relating to organization issues.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.