£695 + VAT
Duration – Two days
BM TRADA offers a Chain of Custody internal auditing course that will give you a thorough understanding of the principles of chain of custody, the requirements of the standards and the audit process. It is ideal if you are involved in implementing or maintaining a chain of custody system.
This is a participate course which includes practical exercises to ensure you have fully understood the requirements of the chain of custody systems and are confident in putting the theory into practice.
- 10-11 December 2019, High Wycombe (Confirmed)
- 26-27 February 2020, High Wycombe
- 5-6 May 2020, High Wycombe
- 1-2 July 2020, High Wycombe
- 9-10 September 2020, High Wycombe
- 8-9 December 2020, High Wycombe
Book a place or to make an inquiry call us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the training course booking form and return it to us.
Chain of custody internal auditing training course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are considering, or have started implementing a chain of custody scheme
- You are involved in preparing for an assessment
- You have recently taken on a chain of custody management role
- You are a member of an internal audit team.
You will learn about:
- The background and history of certification
- An introduction to FSC®, PEFC and BM TRADA Forest Products schemes
- Requirements of the standards
- Non-certified inputs
- Conducting the audit
- Categorization of non-conformities.
Chain of Custody Training
CPD and ASI approved lead auditor, auditor conversion and internal audit training.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.