Inspection of used scaffold boards training course
This one day course is designed to address the needs of scaffolding companies and scaffolding contractors who will be expected to inspect and assess the condition of previously used scaffold boards.
The course will give you an understanding of the grading rules and provide advice on how to store boards correctly and to assess whether used boards should be re-issued or withdrawn from use.
- Specifications including dimensions and tolerances
- Comprehensive descriptions of defects in softwood
- An understanding of the BS 2482: 2009 grading principles
- Evaluation methods
- Full description of the grading rules
- Issuing scaffold boards to site
- Correct methods of storage
- Inspection techniques
This course includes:
- Practical exercises
- A short written test
You should attend this course if you:
- Supply, hire and/or use old boards
Please note: completion of this course does not entitle the delegate to grade scaffold boards to the requirements of BS 2482.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION, ALL OF BM TRADA’S TIMBER TRAINING COURSES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. NEW DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO DELIVER THEM SAFELY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com