Contact us to discuss the cost of delivering these courses.
Minimum eight delegates required.
TRADA members receive discounts.
Duration - Half day
Timber products and timber certification training course
The purpose of each of these half day courses is to explain the technical and commercial issues surrounding each product areas to enable all attendees to:
- Answer with authority common questions from customers
- Know how to find out answers to more complex questions from customers
- Suggest high value-added products (i.e. up-sell)
- Suggest additional related products / services (i.e. cross-sell).
The courses are highly practical and to maximize the actual content learned included a wide range of quizzes, samples, tasks and group working.
Because the courses are delivered in-house, they can be tailored significantly around the questions and areas of interest of the delegates.
The courses are designed for 8-20 delegates. More than one company can provide the delegates if required.
Attendees will be given the confidence and instructions on how to find out more for themselves using TRADA resources.
Eight half day topics available:
- Decking and garden products
- Timber for joinery and flooring
- Timber frame introduction
- Panel products
- Engineered structural timber products
- Timber certification.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.