This is a one day course delivered at a venue and date of your choice.
A CPD certified seminar designed to present an overview of fire door design, manufacture, testing, installation and certification.
Through a combination of prerecorded films and seminars, BM TRADA will explain:
- How fire doors are tested, assessed and certified
- How to install a fire door correctly
- Issues which will determine the success or failure in achieving the required performance of fire resisting doorsets.
Fire doors explained on the road training course details
- Background to test requirements
- Anatomy of fire resistant doorsets
- Installation and maintenance of fire doors
- Fire testing, test reports and the role of assessments
- Third-party certification
- DVD demonstration of a fire door test.
This course is designed for:
- Facilities and estate managers
- Fire officers
- Approved inspectors
- Building control officers
- Property managers
- Building contractors
- Technical sales staff.
To inquire about this course or get a quotation please contact: email@example.com +44 (0) 1494 840 779
Other Fire Training
Find out more about the range of fire training we offer which could help your organization win and retain more customers.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.