This course equips those responsible for fitting fire stopping products with the know-how to install and maintain solutions correctly. This seminar consists of a classroom-based training session using a combination of presentations, video and hands-on demonstrations followed by a written examination.
Successful completion of this course is one of the mandatory requirements for being awarded the fire stopping installation Q-Mark certification.
Follow on site audits are also required as part of the scheme.
Fire stopping installation training course details
A classroom seminar and written examination forming the second part of the Q-Mark fire door installation certification scheme training program.
- Introduction to Passive Fire Protection (PFP) the regulatory requirements
- Background to Fire Stopping Installation
- Stages of Correct Installation
- Fire Stopping Components
- Compartmentalization and the role of PFP products in maintaining compartment lines
- Fire testing, test reports and the role of assessments
- Understanding PFP products and the importance of correct installation and maintenance
- The reality of site installation: a case study
- Scope of the scheme
- A written exam.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for sealing the fire resistant compartment lines within buildings.
To inquire about this course or get a quotation please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01494 840 779
Other Fire Training
Find out more about the range of fire training we offer which could help your organization win and retain more customers.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.