£430 + VAT
Duration - One day
A CPD certified seminar and fire test demonstration day designed to present an overview of fire door design, manufacture, testing, installation and certification.
Through a combination of live fire demonstrations, prerecorded films and seminars, BM TRADA will explain:
- How fire doors are tested, assessed and certified
- How to install a fire door correctly
- Issues which will determine the success or failure in achieving the required performance of fire resisting doorsets.
- 25 February 2020, High Wycombe
To inquire about these courses or receive a quotation please contact:
+44 (0) 1494 569 826
Group discounts may also be available, please ask for details.
Fire doors explained training course details
- Background to test requirements
- Anatomy of fire resistant doorsets
- Installation and maintenance of fire doors - how to do it correctly
- Identify issues which will determine success or failure in achieving the required performance of fire resisting doorsets
- Fire testing, test reports and the role of assessments
- Third-party certification – what it is and how it helps
- Witness a one-hour fire resistance test, demonstrating the issues discussed, in our full-scale 3m x 3m vertical fire test furnace.
This course has been designed for:
- Fire officers
- Fire door manufacturers and suppliers
- Construction companies and installers
- Property, facilities and estate managers
- Architects and specifiers
- Approved inspectors and building control officers
- Technical sales staff.
Construction CPD Certification Service
For more information on our CPD certification for our fire doors explained event, please visit their website here.
Other Fire Training
Find out more about the range of fire training we offer which could help your organization win and retain more customers.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Download our Training Booking Form.
BM TRADA has a library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.