A free half-day seminar, this CPD event provides vital information regarding passive fire protection.
This seminar was designed to inform individuals with responsibility for fire prevention, on their legal responsibilities and how to ensure the competency of those they appoint to help meet them.
Through a series of short presentations, BM TRADA and a panel of industry experts will provide essential guidance for those responsible for the fire prevention measures in their buildings, on their legal responsibilities and how to ensure the competency of those companies and individuals they will need to appoint to help meet them.
To book or to find out more please email email@example.com
Fire Protection in Building details
You will learn about:
- Introduction to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- Background to the regulations
- The role of third party certification
- The role of the enforcing officer
- Passive Fire Protection (PFP) guidance for the fire risk assessor
- Competency – what it means
- Legal responsibilities of fire risk assessors – case law.
This is designed for individuals working in the following areas:
- Building control
- Care homes
- Educational establishments
- Facilities and estates management
- Healthcare sector
- Hotel and leisure
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Risk assessors.
Other Fire Training
Find out more about the range of fire training we offer which could help your organization win and retain more customers.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.