Wednesday 12 October 11am-1pm BST
BM TRADA and Warringtonfire mark 50 years of testing in High Wycombe with a FREE webinar. This is essential viewing if you want to know more about fire doors and the vital role they play in protecting buildings and lives.
The presentation will cover:
- Fire resisting doors - proving performance
- Fire resisting doors - key elements of construction
- Fire resisting doors and smoke control performance
- Installation and maintenance
- Third party certification and adding assurance
- Fire testing in action
About the presenter
Peter Barker is a Technical Manager at Warringtonfire and has worked for 18 years in the field of passive fire protection, specialising in leading and supporting engineers producing technical assessments of fire resisting construction products and providing technical support to Approved Bodies and Notified Bodies offering testing and certification services.
Peter will be joined on the question and answer part by Nik Whitelock, a Product Assessor for Warringtonfire.
Who will this be suitable for?
- Anyone with an interest in fire doors
- The ‘responsible person’
- Building surveying
- Care homes
- Educational establishments
- Facilities and estate management
- Fire and rescue services
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Passive fire protection
- Risk assessment