Judith joined BM TRADA in 2022, working alongside BM TRADA’s technical, operational and sales teams, and is responsible for the RSPO Supply Chain Certification Standard.
She has over 30 years of experience working within the food manufacturing industry, of which over 12 years were spent focused on forest risk commodities.
Judith’s primary role is to:
- Provide leadership to the certification team on technical matters relating to the supply chain
- Work with the team to raise standards by detecting adverse trends and improving consistency
- Ensure changes to standards are communicated and implemented across the business and to certificate holders
- Work to improve operational compliance and encourage and support the business towards organisational excellence within the supply chain
- Act as a point of reference during internal and external audits
- Assist in the timely response to external audit findings through root cause analysis and implementation of corrections and corrective actions
No day is the same for Judith, and she enjoys, above all else, problem-solving and improving processes. The team has been together a long time, and their experience means they can confidently discuss the standard and ensure it is delivered correctly. She plans to continue to improve the team through training to ensure they are the best in the industry.
Judith is also a Trustee of the Orangutan Land Trust, helped write the UK report on Sustainable palm oil, and often presents at industry events.