Fire door certification provides independent reassurance to specifiers and purchasers that your products are manufactured to a consistent quality.
There is a legal requirement for manufacturers of fire doors to provide proof of the ability of their products to resist the passage of fire through the provision of test evidence.
Whilst this demonstrates that the door meets the legally acceptable minimum standards, the BM TRADA Q-Mark fire door manufacturer scheme can provide additional reassurance that your products are fit for purpose through on-going compliance to the original product specification.
What the scheme aims to achieve:
- Raise the on-going standard of fire door manufacture
- Ensure on-going compliance with the original product specification
- Maximize the product's service life
- Provide peace of mind that the manufacturer is consistently producing a quality product through independent verification by a third-party certification body.
Q-Mark fire door manufacturer certification scheme benefits:
- Helps generate new business by enabling you to tender for the increasing number of projects that specify third party certified fire doors
- Helps generate repeat business because it enhances your reputation for quality which in turn leads to customer loyalty
- Shows due diligence on your part by demonstrating that your product continues to meet fire resistance requirements
- You continue to benefit as levels of awareness of the Q-Mark and the demand for third party certification increases
- You benefit from association with BM TRADA, widely accepted as a leading provider of third-party certification.
Visit our certified company list to find suppliers of BM TRADA certified products or services.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.