The Benefits of Third Party Certification
As many people adapt and plan for the future following the unprecedented events of the last few months, many organizations are considering carefully the risks they face and are putting in place a robust strategy in place to identify them and mitigate them.
Third party certification provides a clear route to help you reduce your risk and safeguard your reputation.
The key risks organizations face are classified as:
Being certified, be that to management systems, supply chain, product or personnel schemes demonstrates to key stakeholders (including investors, employees and customers) that you value quality and that the processes you operate enable the projects you undertake to run efficiently, safely, responsibly and collaboratively.
The benefits of third party certification
Including certification as part of your corporate strategy can help you to:
- Remain compliant by meeting your regulatory and statutory requirements
- Improve operational efficiencies through better processes
- Reduce financial risk through a more stable business
- Reduce risk of reputational damage and improve stakeholder relationships
- Keep you ahead of your competition, win and retain more business.
Why BM TRADA?
Choosing BM TRADA means you are working with a leading international certification body accredited by both UK and international bodies, whose name is readily accepted by regulatory bodies, authorities, purchasers and suppliers around the world.
Because we have clients in most industry sectors and we certify a wide range of business types, ranging from SMEs right up to major corporates, we understand the particular issues that businesses face and can respond accordingly.
Some of the benefits of working with certification body BM TRADA:
- We are a globally recognized, highly respected and fully accredited certification body, which means that certification from us is readily accepted by specifiers
- Our 30 years’ experience, deep technical knowledge and standard of our service we deliver has helped us deliver certification to organizations in more than 70 countries around the world
- Our auditors are selected for their industry experience, local knowledge and ability to work constructively alongside clients giving you peace of mind
- By choosing us you are joining the increasing number of organizations around the world who have made BM TRADA their certification partner.
- We are known for being approachable, responsive and easy to work withOur pricing is clear and transparent
Our purpose as a business is a simple one. It’s about adding value to our customers’ business. It’s about helping our customers to make certain that all of the materials, products and processes we certify for them, are always safe, quality, compliant and ultimately fit for purpose. And it’s about safeguarding your reputation and minimizing your risk.
BM TRADA has a wealth of experience at providing certification services to a range of customers. To talk to a certification expert email us. Click here for information on our training services and here to access the Bookshop where a list of certification standards and guide books can be found.