BM TRADA provides the Q-Mark insulating glass certification scheme based on the requirements of EN 12789.
The BM TRADA Q-Mark insulating glass certification scheme is based on the requirements of EN 1279 - 'Glass in Building - Insulating Glass Units'.
By achieving the Q-Mark you will satisfy the requirements of the appropriate legislation. Our certification experts will be able to advise on the UKCA/UKNI/CE mark. Please contact us.
Benefits of the Q-Mark insulating glass certification scheme:
- Helps generate new business by enabling you to tender for the increasing number of projects that specify third party certification
- Helps generate repeat business because it enhances your reputation for quality which in turn leads to customer loyalty
- Third party certification is voluntary and as such it provides a clear demonstration of your commitment to quality
- You continue to benefit as levels of awareness of the BM TRADA Q-Mark and the demand for third party certification increases
- Association with BM TRADA, widely recognized as a leading provider of third party certification.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.