The Q-Mark enhanced lifetime performance of doors certification scheme is a third-party certification scheme under the widely recognized Q-Mark brand for the lifetime performance of hinged and pivot doorsets.
This scheme is based on our highly successful Classification for Service Life Test Programme CDTM01.
The scheme allows manufacturers to demonstrate to specifiers that their products have passed this stringent CDTM01 testing regime and that through regular audits of the manufacturing process they can be assured of consistency as well as quality.
The benefits of becoming certified to Q-Mark enhanced lifetime performance of doors certification scheme:
- Helps generate new business by enabling you to tender for the increasing number of projects that specify third party certification of door manufacturers
- Helps generate repeat business because it enhances your reputation for quality which in turn leads to customer loyalty
- Certification is voluntary and as such it provides a clear demonstration of your commitment to quality
- You continue to benefit as levels of awareness of the BM TRADA Q-Mark scheme and the demand for third party certification continues
- You benefit from association with BM TRADA, widely recognized and accepted as a leading provider of third party certification.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.