The management system certification process follows three simple steps:
Complete the BM TRADA request for quote form. This allows us to accurately define your scope of certification and to provide you with a quotation and a competent audit team.
Stage 1 – this audit is to confirm your readiness for the stage 2 audit.
- A review of the management system documentation
- Evaluation of the location and site specific conditions
- Review of the status and understanding of the requirements of the standard
- Evaluation of whether internal audits and management reviews are planned and performed.
Stage 2 – this audit is to confirm that your management system fully conforms to the requirements of the ISO standard.
- Evaluation of the level of implementation and effectiveness of the management system according to the requirements of the standard
- A sample audit of the processes and activities defined in the scope, a written report on the audit findings and non-conformances that need to be addressed.
On completion of stage two (and closure of any identified non-conformances) certification is granted by BM TRADA. You will be issued with a certificate and certification marks to demonstrate and promote your certification.
Certification is valid for three years and is maintained through a programme of annual surveillance audits and a re-certification audit in the third year before the certification expires
Other Management System Certification
Find out about the other management systems certification schemes that BM TRADA can help you with.
Find out more how BM TRADA certifies everything from individual materials, products and personnel, to full management systems, chain of custody and supply chains, to help make certain that they are compliant with all relevant international standards.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.