Collaborative business relationships can take many forms, from more informal arrangements to long term alliances or joint ventures.
ISO 44001 Collaborative business relationships certification will help support collaborative decision-making; providing access to more services, bigger opportunities and make your business relationships more valuable. Every company wants to enhance its competitiveness and performance, and provide added value to its customers. ISO 44001 will help your organization to do just that. Sharing knowledge, resources and skills to meet mutually defined objectives and deliver value creation.
ISO 44001 enables organizations to focus their efforts from concept to disengagement and can be applied to any size or type of business in any sector. ISO 44001 Collaborative business relationships certification provides a robust framework for establishing collaborative programmes for mutual benefit.
Specifically, ISO 44001 will:
- Identify how relationship management can help achieve its business objectives
- Evaluate the benefits of entering into single or multiple partnerships
- Select the right partner to complement its objectives
- Build a joint approach based on mutual advantage
- Measure and maintain maximum benefit
- Develop and execute an exit strategy.
We offer a suite of Management Systems certification including:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environment Management
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- ISO 44001 Collaborative Business Relationships
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- Integrated Management Systems
- National Highway Sector Schemes
As part of our management systems certification services, we also provide auditing, technical publications and training.
Other Management System Certification
Find out about the other management systems certification schemes that BM TRADA can help you with.
Management System Certification Process
Find out about the management systems certification process.
Find out how your organization can certify its management systems.