Live webinar: BREXIT Update – continuing to still trade in the United Kingdom (UK) and European Union (EU)
Tuesday 23 March 10-11am GMT
Join certification expert, Phil Howard, for a webinar specifically aimed at manufacturers / distributors of construction products.
Are you a manufacturer or distributor of construction products based in the UK, EU or any other location wanting to know what impact the Brexit trade agreement has on your ability to continue to sell to the UK and EU markets?
Don’t be caught out by changes to product marking since the UK left the EU.
Our certification experts are here to explain the changes to CE marking and the introduction of UKCA and UKNI Marking.
What will I learn?
The presentation will cover:
- The updated rules for the UKCA mark and how they impact manufacturers
- How and when the UKCA mark is used
- Under what circumstances you can still continue to use the CE mark
- The rules for Northern Ireland and Ireland
- When the rules come into force and is there a transition period
- Why your third party certification or self certification may no longer be valid in the UK or Europe
- How can you achieve UK and EU coverage without having to duplicate testing
- Testing and acceptance of test evidence
- What should you do next?
Our presenters: Phil Howard, Quality and Governance Manager, Warringtonfire. Phill will be joined in a panel Q&A by Niresh Somlie, Principle Technical Officer, BM TRADA.