£295 + VAT
Duration - One day
This course is perfect for people who need to carry out training or coaching. It will enable you to design and deliver effective training sessions to suit all learning styles, manage tasks within a session and present yourself with confidence.
Train the trainer course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are already, or will be, involved in training colleagues.
You will learn about:
- The role of the trainer, presenter and facilitator
- The good, the bad and the downright ugly!
- Learning styles – what is yours and how can you accommodate theirs?
- Structuring an effective session
- Delivering training – practical session
- Controlling your nerves and dealing with difficult situations
- How to effectively brief and monitor tasks or exercises
- Designing effective and appropriate support material.
Before this course you will need to prepare a three minute training session to bring with you.
Other Practical Toolkit Courses
Find out more about our range of practical toolkit courses to support your organization.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.