£295 + VAT
Duration - One day
This course is perfect for people who need to carry out training or coaching. It will enable you to design and deliver effective training sessions to suit all learning styles, manage tasks within a session and present yourself with confidence.
You should attend this course if:
- You are already, or will be, involved in training colleagues.
You will learn about:
- The role of the trainer, presenter and facilitator
- The good, the bad and the downright ugly!
- Learning styles – what is yours and how can you accommodate theirs?
- Structuring an effective session
- Delivering training – practical session
- Controlling your nerves and dealing with difficult situations
- How to effectively brief and monitor tasks or exercises
- Designing effective and appropriate support material.
Download the training course booking form.
Before this course you will need to prepare a three minute training session to bring with you.