£295 + VAT
Duration - One day
This course is an excellent introduction to the wider principles of supply chain management and is aimed at those who may not have gained a formal qualification in supply chain management, nor had any previous formal training.
This is a participative course and you will be using exercises to explore theoretical models and debate best practice.
You should attend this course if:
- You need to apply a structured approach to providing sustainable solutions
- You need to demonstrate and propose solutions to problems
- You are responsible for delivering business process improvements in a controlled and measurable manner.
You will learn about:
- The definition of supply chain
- What influences supply chain effectiveness
- Supply chain mapping
- Optimizing supply chain assets (stock turn, ROI, optimized net margin)
- Balancing demand and supply – the challenges and cost implications
- The importance of forecast accuracy and how it can be improved.