£295 + VAT
Duration - One day
This course is an excellent introduction to the wider principles of supply chain management and is aimed at those who may not have gained a formal qualification in supply chain management, nor had any previous formal training.
This is a participative course and you will be using exercises to explore theoretical models and debate best practice.
Supply chain management course details
You should attend this course if:
- You need to apply a structured approach to providing sustainable solutions
- You need to demonstrate and propose solutions to problems
- You are responsible for delivering business process improvements in a controlled and measurable manner
You will learn about:
- The definition of supply chain
- What influences supply chain effectiveness
- Supply chain mapping
- Optimizing supply chain assets (stock turn, ROI, optimized net margin)
- Balancing demand and supply – the challenges and cost implications
- The importance of forecast accuracy and how it can be improved.
Other Practical Toolkit Courses
Find out more about our range of practical toolkit courses to support your organization.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.