£295 + VAT
Duration - One day
A project is defined as any set of tasks and activities with a defined beginning and end that delivers something new or changed.
A project may include resolving non-conformities identified in an audit, introducing a new product to your organisation, providing a scoped and defined service to a customer, or improving business processes.
The practical tools, techniques and inter-personal skills you will learn on this course will give you the ability and confidence to deliver your projects competently and professionally.
Project management course details
You should attend this course if:
- You need to manage projects to achieve your responsibilities and objectives
- You need to increase your effectiveness and value by learning how to plan and deliver improvement projects
- You would benefit from learning practical project management tools and
- Techniques that can be applied immediately to your workplace.
You will learn about:
- The project life-cycle
- Aligning approach and success criteria with organisation culture and expectations
- Clarifying the project goal, benefits, objectives and scope; identifying and managing planning assumptions
- Agreeing roles and responsibilities and mapping stakeholders’ understanding and expectations
- Understanding and managing different types of project dependencies
- Sequencing activities and identifying the critical path; tracking progress and management
- Influencing the project and gaining stakeholder buy-in
- Nurturing and building relationships; handling objections and disagreements
- Closing the project and realizing the benefits
- Reviewing and measuring effectiveness.
Other Practical Toolkit Courses
Find out more about our range of practical toolkit courses to support your organization.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.