£295 + VAT
Duration - One day
A project is defined as any set of tasks and activities with a defined beginning and end that delivers something new or changed. A project may include resolving non-conformities identified in an audit, introducing a new product to your organisation, providing a scoped and defined service to a customer, or improving business processes.
The practical tools, techniques and inter-personal skills you will learn on this course will give you the ability and confidence to deliver your projects competently and professionally.
To find out about the next course dates and locations or to make a general inquiry please call us on:: +44 (0) 1494 569 750
You should attend this course if:
- You need to manage projects to achieve your responsibilities and objectives
- You need to increase your effectiveness and value by learning how to plan and deliver improvement projects
- You would benefit from learning practical project management tools and
- Techniques that can be applied immediately to your workplace.
You will learn about:
- The project lifecycle
- Aligning approach and success criteria with organisation culture and expectations
- Clarifying the project goal, benefits, objectives and scope; identifying and managing planning assumptions
- Agreeing roles and responsibilities and mapping stakeholders’ understanding and expectations
- Understanding and managing different types of project dependencies
- Sequencing activities and identifying the critical path; tracking progress and management
- Influencing the project and gaining stakeholder buy-in
- Nurturing and building relationships; handling objections and disagreements
- Closing the project and realizing the benefits
- Reviewing and measuring effectiveness.