£295 + VAT
Duration - One day
In this course you will learn a simple, practical approach to problem solving using well-established and widely used tools and techniques.
Whether you are problem solving on your own or with a team, these tools and techniques will help you differentiate and identify symptoms and causes, make informed proposals of the right solution, and implement resolutions more effectively.
It will help you to find permanent solutions and avoid recurrence of problems and time wasting fire-fighting.
Problem solving course details
You should attend this course if:
- You need to apply a structured approach to providing sustainable solutions
- You need to demonstrate and propose solutions to problems
- You are responsible for delivering business process improvements in a controlled and measurable manner.
You will learn about:
- Your personal style and approach to resolving problems
- Popular problem solving models
- Understanding the impact and likelihood of recurrence
- Implementing controls whilst a permanent solution is designed
- Avoiding containment becoming the permanent solution
- Useful tools for understanding and communicating root cause
- Useful tools for selecting from a range of solutions
- Developing an action plan for solution implementation
- Checking effectiveness of the implemented solution
- Standardizing revised business processes.
BM TRADA is a certification body and training provider and does not provide any consultancy during public or private training.
Although trainers will answer questions and provide information on best practices during the course, they do not provide specific consultancy, nor solutions or advice relating to organization issues.
Other Practical Toolkit Courses
Find out more about our range of practical toolkit courses to support your organization.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.