£295 + VAT
Duration - One day
This course is for people who need to prepare and deliver presentations in a wide variety of situations. It will help you design an effective presentation and deliver it with confidence.
Presentation skills course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are already, or will be, involved in delivering presentations.
You will learn about:
- The role of the trainer, presenter and facilitator
- The good, the bad and the downright ugly!
- What makes you ‘tick’
- Presentation structures and their appropriate use
- Design techniques
- Delivering a presentation including two practical sessions
- Controlling your nerves and dealing with difficult situations or people
- Action planning.
Before this course you will need to prepare a three minute presentation to bring with you.
Other Practical Toolkit Courses
Find out more about our range of practical toolkit courses to support your organization.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.