£295 + VAT
Duration - One day
This course is for people who need to prepare and deliver presentations in a wide variety of situations. It will help you design an effective presentation and deliver it with confidence.
Presentation skills course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are already, or will be, involved in delivering presentations.
You will learn about:
- The role of the trainer, presenter and facilitator
- The good, the bad and the downright ugly!
- What makes you ‘tick’
- Presentation structures and their appropriate use
- Design techniques
- Delivering a presentation including two practical sessions
- Controlling your nerves and dealing with difficult situations or people
- Action planning.
Download the training course booking form.
Before this course you will need to prepare a three minute presentation to bring with you.