£425 + VAT
Duration - One day
This course will enable you to conduct effective internal audits of occupational health & safety management systems. It will help you to understand occupational health and safety management systems and the benefits they bring. The course is based primarily on the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018.
This is an interactive workshop which uses presentation, exercises and syndicate work.
ISO 45001: 2018 Health and Safety Management Internal Auditing Training
To make an inquiry about this course contact us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our training course booking form and email it back to us.
- 12 November 2019, High Wycombe
- 28 January 2020, High Wycombe
- 11 February 2020, High Wycombe
- 31 March 2020, High Wycombe
- 16 June 2020, High Wycombe
- 22 September 2020, High Wycombe
- 17 November 2020, High Wycombe
Course detailsYou should attend this course if:
- You are preparing to implement an occupational health and safety management system
- You are involved in preparing your organisation for an occupational health and safety management system assessment
- You have recently taken on an occupational health and safety management role you are a member of an internal audit team.
You will learn about:
- Introduction to occupational health and safety management systems
- Occupational health and safety legislation
- Overview of the standard
- Risk assessment
- Audit planning
- Conducting the audit
- Auditor characteristics
- Reporting the audit and non-conformity reporting
- Audit follow-up and corrective action.
Before this course you will need:
To have successfully completed a CQI IRCA Lead Auditor course or equivalent, for example ISO 9001, and you should be competent in auditing process based management systems. Previous experience within the occupational health and safety sector is beneficial but not essential.
Bespoke and in-house coursesTraining courses on your own premises and tailored to your needs.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.