£195 + VAT
Duration - Half day
The BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 to ISO 45001: 2018 migration awareness workshop is aimed at those who are directly involved in the planning, implementation or maintenance of an occupational health and safety management system.
To make an inquiry about this course contact us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us email@example.com
Download our training course booking form and email it back to us.
BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 to ISO 45001: 2018 Health and safety management migration awareness workshop training course details
- Understand the new structure of the standard and Annex SL
- Understand the transition critical path
- Review the key differences between BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO 45001: 2018
- Explore the updated requirements and processes
- Identify key areas to change in your current system and the key messages to communicate to your organization.
Who should attend:
- Organizations currently certified to BS 18001: 2007
- Organizations developing systems for certification to ISO 45001: 2018
- Anyone interested in finding out how ISO 45001: 2018 differs from BS 18001: 2007.
Recent comments from transition workshop delegates
''I just wanted to thank you for yesterday's session, the feedback today has been excellent from the team, you certainly managed to focus them on the task ahead for transition, so objective achieved. Hopefully you will be able to work with us again in the near future, thank you.''
''I would like to thank you for everything and found the course very good and very informative, I would like to acknowledge Roger Southern for his course delivery, knowledge, understanding and application of the ISO 45001 Standard in the workplace as excellent including very informative discussions.''
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.