CQI IRCA certified training course
£395 + VAT
Duration - Remote delivery over two x half day sessions 9am-1pm
To make an inquiry about this course contact us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us email@example.com
We would be happy to receive email registrations of interest.
Download our training course booking form and email it back to us.
Delegate feedback on remotely delivered course
''It was great, with the added benefit of no hotel costs or lost work time from travel. The tutor was great, and due to that everyone got involved and participated. I don’t think by any stretch that being in room together would have brought more value.'' Matt Jones - Lead Auditor
Details on the course
Module 1 Annex SL (A18005)/ Module 2 ISO 45001: 2018 Delegates can list Module 1 as 7 hours CPD and Module 2 as 7 hours CPD.
This workshop meets the certification criteria for the ‘CQI IRCA Certified ISO 45001: 2018 Auditor Migration Training course (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)'.
It is aimed at existing BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 auditors who require transition of their skills to the new ISO 45001: 2018 standard.
The workshop adopts a modular approach and incorporates a self-managed e-learning module (Module 1 as below) and a classroom module (Module 2 as below) which combines presentations and syndicate work.
- Module 1: e-Learning package covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL. This module will take on average 7 hours to complete, but can be completed in ‘bite-size’ sessions.
- Module 2: 1 day classroom workshop covering changes to requirements arising as a result of publication of ISO 45001: 2018 and the resultant impact on auditing best practice.
BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 to ISO 45001: 2018 Health and safety management auditor migration workshop training course details
- Understand the new structure of the standard, Annex SL and the transition critical path
- Explore the new and revised terms and definitions
- Explore key differences between BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO 45001: 2018
- Discuss methods of evidencing the revised requirements
- Identify the commercial and strategic competencies required to audit effectively against the revised standard.
Who should attend:
- Lead auditors who will be auditing to ISO 45001: 2018
- CQI IRCA certified auditors or internal auditors who will be auditing to ISO 45001: 2018.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.