£395 + VAT
Duration - One day
CQI IRCA accredited.
To make an inquiry about this course contact us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email us email@example.com
We would be happy to receive email registrations of interest. This allows us to plan suitable locations throughout the UK.
Please do register your interest now including your preferred nearest city/town location.
Download our training course booking form and email it back to us.
Our last course had a 100% pass rate and was rated 4.7/5 overall by the delegates!
Module 1 Annex SL (A18005)/ Module 2 ISO 45001: 2018 Delegates can list Module 1 as 7 hours CPD and Module 2 as 7 hours CPD.
This workshop meets the certification criteria for the ‘CQI IRCA Certified ISO 45001: 2018 Auditor Migration Training course (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)'.
It is aimed at existing BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 auditors who require transition of their skills to the new ISO 45001: 2018 standard.
The workshop adopts a modular approach and incorporates a self-managed e-learning module (Module 1 as below) and a classroom module (Module 2 as below) which combines presentations and syndicate work.
- Module 1: e-Learning package covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL. This module will take on average 7 hours to complete, but can be completed in ‘bite-size’ sessions.
- Module 2: 1 day classroom workshop covering changes to requirements arising as a result of publication of ISO 45001: 2018 and the resultant impact on auditing best practice.
BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 to ISO 45001: 2018 Health and safety management auditor migration workshop training course details
- Understand the new structure of the standard, Annex SL and the transition critical path
- Explore the new and revised terms and definitions
- Explore key differences between BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO 45001: 2018
- Discuss methods of evidencing the revised requirements
- Identify the commercial and strategic competencies required to audit effectively against the revised standard.
Who should attend:
- Lead auditors who will be auditing to ISO 45001: 2018
- CQI IRCA certified auditors or internal auditors who will be auditing to ISO 45001: 2018.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.