£425 + VAT
Duration - One day
ISO 22301: 2014 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) is a framework for identifying an organization's risk of exposure to internal and external threats.
The goal of a BCMS is to provide an organization with the ability to effectively respond to threats such as natural disasters or data breaches and protect the business interests of the organization. Business continuity management includes disaster recovery, business recovery, crisis management, incident management, emergency management and contingency planning.
To register your interest for this course, please call us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750
Download the training course booking form.
ISO 22301 awareness course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are a manager responsible for developing and implementing business continuity management in your organisation
- You are a business owner or operator looking to implement business continuity
- You are investigating ISO 22301 certification to meet your organisations disaster recovery requirements.
You will learn about:
- The commercial benefits of applying a business continuity system
- Reviewing current business continuity requirements within your organisation
- Overview of ISO 22301, its clauses and evidence requirements
- What will be involved in maintaining a business continuity management system
- The next steps towards business continuity certification.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.