Non-Residential £845 + VAT
Residential £1,145 + VAT
Duration – Three days
CQI IRCA Accreditation PR336: BCMS Conversion
The ISO 22301 auditor conversion course is designed to train auditors and lead auditors in the principles and practice of the assessment of business continuity management systems (BCMS) for compliance with the ISO 22301 standard. This course is based on the requirements of ISO 22301: 2014.
You will learn to develop auditing skills specific to ISO 22301 using a variety of analytical and structured methods of approach. This is a practical course which includes presentations and accelerated learning techniques. The course concludes with a one hour 40 mins examination.
To make an inquiry about this course contact us on:
+44 (0) 1494 569 750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our training course booking form and email it back to us.
- 20-22 August 2019, High Wycombe
ISO 22301 auditor conversion course details
You should attend this course if:
- You are familiar with audit techniques and wish to become a business continuity management systems auditor or lead auditor
- You are a business continuity management consultant or specialist, or are involved in business continuity management.
You will learn about:
- The purpose and content of ISO 22301
- The role of an auditor/lead auditor in accordance with ISO 19011, interpreting the requirements of ISO 22301
- General business continuity issues and impacts.
Before this course you will need:
To have successfully completed a CQI IRCA Lead Auditor course or equivalent, for example ISO 9001, and you should be competent in auditing process based management systems. Previous experience within business continuity is beneficial but not essential.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.