£425 + VAT
Duration - one day
BM TRADA is a PEFC approved training provider
BM TRADA offers a PEFC Chain of Custody lead auditor training course.
This PEFC approved course will equip sustainability professionals with the required knowledge to promote or implement a PEFC sustainable forestry supply chain system. It also meets the requirements for the first stage in becoming a certified auditor for the PEFC Chain of Custody system.
The PEFC lead auditor course is classroom based and includes:
- The history, objectives and structure of PEFC and its relationship with stakeholders
- Overview of the PEFC standard and the due diligence / risk assessment methodology
- The PEFC supply chain models
- PEFC logo and trademark use
- 21 February
- 23 May
- 15 August
- 7 November
Download the training course booking form.
Delegates are assessed throughout the course and a one-hour open book examination takes place at the end of the course.
The course includes seminars, exercises, case studies and presentations. The course is conducted in English. Full competence in English, written and spoken is an essential requirement.
Who should attend?
- Sustainability professionals within the timber or timber product industries
- Personnel employed at sites looking to apply the PEFC Standard
- Those seeking accreditation as an PEFC auditor, consultant or trainer
- People managing sustainable supply chains interested in working with their suppliers to implement a forestry chain of custody system
Delegates will benefit from having completed a lead auditor course and/or the FSC lead auditor course prior to attending. Click here to book the FSC lead auditor course.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.