£695 + VAT
Duration – two days
BM TRADA offers a Chain of Custody internal auditing course will give you a thorough understanding of the principles of chain of custody, the requirements of the standards and the audit process. It is ideal if you are involved in implementing or maintaining a chain of custody system.
This is a participate course which includes practical exercises to ensure you have fully understood the requirements of the chain of custody systems and are confident in putting the theory into practice.
You should attend this course if:
- You are considering, or have started implementing a chain of custody scheme
- You are involved in preparing for an assessment
- You have recently taken on a chain of custody management role
- You are a member of an internal audit team
You will learn about:
- The background and history of certification
- An introduction to FSC®, PEFC and BM TRADA Forest Products schemes
- Requirements of the standards
- Non-certified inputs
- Conducting the audit
- Categorization of non-conformities.
BM TRADA has a library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Chain of Custody Training
CPD, CQI and IRCA approved lead auditor, auditor conversion and internal audit training.
Find out more about our training portfolio which includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.