BM TRADA’s frameCHECK✔ timber frame consultancy specialists inspect and report on the timber frame elements to help ensure that the building is being constructed in accordance with the specification and best practice, specifically looking at:
- Timber frame detailing
- Fire resistance
- Acoustic performance
- Thermal performance
frameCHECK✔ timber frame consultancy can be carried out during the construction process, or on completed or stalled projects, giving you assurance that the timber frame building you have commissioned is being built correctly and to your requirements.
frameCHECK✔ timber frame consultancy services
This specialist service aims to help improve the quality of build, reduce call backs and confirm compliance.
It is designed to benefit users of timber frame including:
- Affordable housing providers
- House builders
- Warranty and control bodies
Benefits of frameCHECK✔
- Improve quality – an expert pair of eyes overlooking the build process
- Increase performance – suggest best practice details to exceed current regulations
- Save money – identify efficient construction methods and order of work
- Reduce call backs – train people how to do a job right first time
- Demonstrate compliance – assess materials and building systems against standards
- Timber frame training
- Timber frame publications
- Design detail evaluation
- Site inspections
- Defect and remedial consultancy
Our experts provide a range of courses from structural timber design through to designing with Eurocode 5.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.