Our timber engineering services range from checking your design calculations to assisting with development of your products for the timber industry.
Our timber engineering services include:
- Verification of engineering calculations for products and for complete structures
- Providing guidance for designing for extreme situations where codified guidance is either non-existent or lacking
- Assessment of products and helping prepare for CE marking and other accreditations
- Assisting with product development by providing design calculations if necessary assisted by testing
- Inspection of existing and new-built structures for compliance and providing engineering advice to remedy any shortcomings.
Our experts provide a range of courses from structural timber design through to designing with Eurocode 5.
BM TRADA provides a range of training courses. Our training portfolio includes timber, fire, management systems, chain of custody, sustainable supply chain and business training.
Download our Training Booking Form.
Training Terms and Conditions
Read the Training Terms and Conditions.
Download our current Training Course Directory to discover more about our wide range on offer.
Articles and Blogs
Access our library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.