Live webinar: UKCA Update – continuing to still trade in or with the United Kingdom (UK)
Tuesday 23 February 2-3pm GMT
Join certification expert, Niresh Somlie, for a webinar specifically aimed at manufacturers / distributors of construction products
Are you a manufacturer or distributor of construction products based in the UK, and/or situated in the European Union (EU)/worldwide and continuing to trade within the UK/EU?
Don’t be caught out by changes to product marking since the UK left the EU
Our certification experts are here to explain the changes to CE marking and the introduction of UKCA and UKNI Marking.
What will I learn?
The presentation will cover:
- The updated rules for the UKCA mark and how they impact manufacturers
- How and when the UKCA mark is used
- Under what circumstances you can still continue to use the CE mark
- The rules for Northern Ireland and Ireland
- When the rules come into force and is there a transition period
- What should you do next?
Our presenters: Niresh Somlie - Principle Technical Officer, BM TRADA. Niresh will be joined in a panel Q&A by:
- Paul Duggan – Certification Manager, Warringtonfire
- Phil Howard - Quality & Governance Manager, Warringtonfire
- Mark West – Technical Development Engineer, Warringtonfire
The panel will answer questions, which you can submit at any time during the webinar.