Supporting our certification, training and timber consultancy customers
Continuing to support your certification and related training needs
BM TRADA provides a range of certification and related training services and we want to reassure you that we can continue to support you so that you can have business continuity in your operations, including maintaining required certification(s).
We continue to be open and fully operational. Our certification services continue to be offered with (where appropriate) our colleagues temporarily working from home to minimize travel and to ensure their safety.
We have been in regular dialogue with our accreditation bodies and are able to offer customers the following services to ensure business continuity:
• Remote audits, are being performed by Skype, Microsoft Teams, live video links etc. Limitations do apply and you will be contacted by your auditor if this is applicable to your business
• Remote product sampling where required is being performed by Skype, video link or FaceTime following a strict procedure. Limitations do apply and will be reviewed during the application process
• Technical support continues through our Technical Division. Please contact us through your usual point of contact
• If your certification is linked to, or reliant on testing of any sort, our testing services are also operational
• Our training teams still remain fully operational and we have the systems in place to continue to deliver training courses by our team of expert tutors.
Continuing to support your timber consultancy needs
Our timber consultancy service remains almost fully operational at this time and we are able to provide a near full suite of services including expert witness, flooring consultancy, timber frame consultancy, condition surveys and in-situ visual strength grading. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide timber training courses currently.
We have strict measures in place for both our colleagues and customers to ensure we comply with all government directives on social distancing.
Ensuring the future continuity of your business
Uppermost in every business owners mind during these rapidly changing times, is how they can navigate their way through this situation and ensure the continuity of their business. By remaining open and being here to support your certification, training and timber consultancy needs, we can help you ensure that you can continue to operate and be in a strong position once this temporary crisis is over.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how we can support you with your immediate certification or timber consultancy needs, please get in touch with your usual contact.